January 2, 2019 at 5:41 pm #1358tenbsmithParticipant
I really like the game, gave a very positive review on Google Play Store. Here are a few suggestions for improvement.
1) Currently, If you check attack options after moving a unit, you can’t undo the move. Please allow the player to undo moves after checking attack options and undo move.
2) When checking attack options, please provide the name of the type of unit you would be attacking. Currently i have to try to remember which units are which when selecting artillery targets, which leads to a lot of going back and forth between the main map, and the map with attack options.
3) The icons for Russian normal and veteran infantry are visually identical; Please update the icons to be visually distinct (there may be other cases like this).January 6, 2019 at 6:59 pm #1359
Hi! Sorry for the delay, I have a bad case of the flu. What you’ve said makes a lot of sense. Thanks for your thoughts.April 9, 2019 at 9:08 pm #1501loulou76100Participant
I would suggest adding a button to mute or lower the volume of the gameApril 9, 2019 at 11:07 pm #1502loulou76100Participant
Nevermind….April 12, 2019 at 4:10 pm #1504
Yeah, there are mute options in game. Would a volume setting be of any use?August 2, 2019 at 4:21 pm #1537TarkovetsParticipant
Since I am fond of history and world War I in particular, I have the following suggestions:
1) the Most banal is to add more battles of the company as part of the Supplement. The battle of Caporetto, Brusilovsky breakthrough, Meuse-Argonne offensive of the American army, the Caucasian front, the Third battle of Ypres (for many a symbol of the great war), the Battle of Vittorio Veneto and the defense of Serbia. I’m sure I’m not the first to suggest this, but a two-to-three battle Supplement would be nice.
2) Italian, Austrian and French assault infantry (they appeared before the British assault infantry). This innovation would be great from a cosmetic and historical point of view.
3) (Probably most interesting) Under intense enemy fire, a piece of the front on which he stands begins to change cosmetically (there are a funnel, changing the color of the soil in brown or grey, if it is a forest, that leaves only charred trunks) and gameplay ( defense on clear and forest is 5-10, but is at the discretion of, the author) This innovation will give the atmosphere of the game ( if the Somme, for example, the entire neutral strip will look like this will be cool) and a little tactics. You can make the destruction of the relief is the same as FORTS and villages (three levels of destruction “breaches”; the infantry – 0,1 destruction, tanks and field artillery – 0.2 or 0.3 of destruction, howitzers – 0.4 or 0.5 of destruction).
If you found a spelling error, all claims to the Google translator.August 6, 2019 at 2:09 pm #1538
Thanks for your thoughts! I do intend to add a new campaign to the Great War game. I understand what you mean about having destructible terrain. I like the idea!
Have you checked out the discord server? Here’s an invite! https://discord.gg/rCdv5zeSeptember 30, 2020 at 2:10 am #1580AndrewfelipesParticipant
it would be nice to have a conquest mode in that game, where there were several maps of europe and the middle east region. Where you could have battle points where you could buy soldiers, artillery, airplanes or tanks according to the country or military alliance. time of shifts where, according to the time of shifts, technologies are added (such as airplanes, tanks, special troops such as assaults, engineers, flamethrower, etc.).
PLEASE TRY TO DO THIS MODE, seriously, it would be really cool and fun.
Sorry if there is something wrong with the writing, I used the Google translator.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.