Home Forum Requests and Feedback Pixel Soldiers: The Great War Beta Thread

This topic contains 21 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Kris Kris 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Kris
    Kris
    Keymaster

Breaching works again with the latest beta, but seems to be not as effective as it was before. I’ve made some changes to the attack algorithms, and I still need to do some fixing. I’ll send out a new update soon!

Marcovinchi
    Participant

Texture for debris after destruction of tanks, planes and ships should be implemented. That’ll increase the degree of realism.

Kris
    Kris
    Keymaster

Interesting idea. Thanks! 😀

Marcovinchi
    Participant

I believe there still is a problem with artillery and breaches. I tested breaching with artillery, bombers and tanks(?). I focused them solely on one village but it took a ridiculous number of shots to just reach the 0.3 breaches mark.

Kris
    Kris
    Keymaster

Sorry. Will be rolling out a new update today with a bunch of changes to do with tanks and breaching. Thanks for letting me know.

Marcovinchi
    Participant

Arabian units for the Entente will be a nice addition to the Great War. Majority of the Arabs revolted against the Ottoman Empire during the war and played a key role in bringing it down. Arab Infantry, Veteran Infantry and Cavalry are the distinct troops that can be added into the game.

Kris
    Kris
    Keymaster

Admittedly I don’t know all that much about the Arabian units during the war. I’ll look into it.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.